Johnson & Johnson Careers
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805697446W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Sales Team Assistant
Full time limited contract - Cover for maternity leave
- Sales Team Assistant performs numerous diversified organizational, clerical, and administrative duties to support Sales Team.
- Duties may include normal administrative activities such as correspondence, travel arrangement, scheduling meetings, projects administration, dealing with invoices and suppliers etc.
- Daily support to Sales manager and sales department
- Preparation of Sales Meetings
- Process all communications, including phone calls, email, correspondence, memos, meeting minutes and mail.
- Help with organization and management of congresses and symposiums
- Management of invoices via Ariba system and contact with suppliers and their management in all internal systems
- Creation of requests, checking statuses, evidence and control of all Health Care Compliance requests
- Management of contracts regarding equipment in hospitals
- Management of education program for Sales Team
- Communication and cooperation with other departments and EUCOMED
- Management of registration via Phoenix System
Suitable applicant will have:
- Advanced level of English as well as native level of Czech/Slovak
- Detail oriented and structured personality with friendly and professional manner
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Diplomacy, flexibility and accuracy is a must
- Multifunctional individual who knows how to prioritize under pressure
- Previous administrative experience is a plus (preferably from International corporation)
- Driving licence
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits such as life and pension insurance, 5 weeks of holidays etc.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)