Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Executive Assistant GA&P EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805697435W
The Administrative Assistant supports the Senior Director Policy EMEA as well as the Director External Affairs & Alliance EU and being part of the support team to the J&J GA&P EMEA team in numerous diversified areas and activities. The office location is in Brussels (Square de Meeus 23, 5° 1000 Brussels). Tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, secretarial and administrative activities such as scheduling appointments, calendars and emails management, arranging travel including all chain of travel itinerary, organizing meetings, preparing documents and participating actively in team project management. She/he will master the internal J&J processes and Standard Operating Processes (SOP) and manages flawless execution.
- Administrative and project-based support to the GA&P department staff
- Secretarial duties such as calendars’ and emails’ management, managing travel arrangements, preparing and coordinating meetings, document management, etc.
- Updating contact and stakeholder databases
- Responding to external and internal enquiries
- General project management support for team projects (research, newsletters, mapping, etc.)
- Expense and budget management and reporting
Education and/or Experience
- Experience in an administrative role at executive level is required.
- Bachelor degree in office management or equivalent is a plus.
- Fluency in oral and written English mandatory. Additional languages are an asset.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with budget & travel processing platforms is required (GXRS, CTO, Workday, Concur...)
- Good aptitude for learning to use new systems
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritise and effectively manage different tasks
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch or French, ideally other languages
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a team
- Ability to exercise discretion & judgement
- Proactive, enthusiastic, curious, flexible
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Service oriented
- High work ethics and confidentiality
- Positive self-drive
Johnson & Johnson NCB (7547)