Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
CSS Finance Manager (m/f) Medical Device
Requisition ID: 1805697432W
Johnson & Johnson Medical Germany is looking for a Finance Manager for our Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions Group (CSS). Purpose of the position is to lead, shape and coordinate the delivery of the financial agenda of the CSS portfolio in Germany, acting as a valued business partner to the Business Unit Leader and as key member of the wider DACH Finance Team.
- Provide high quality business partnering to the CSS Business Unit leader and his leadership team
- Run the delivery of the financial commitments. Develop, interpret, communicate and review key financial performance metrics with CSS leadership team to maximize business opportunities and results. Actively partner with the leadership team to agree on any resulting actions and ensure successful execution and follow-up
- Develop business plan and forecasts in close partnership with the commercial organisation, engage in Franchise strategy adaption, ensuring appropriate target setting and resourcing behind strategic priorities
- Drive continuous (process) improvement & simplification projects within the scope of BUF DACH/Germany
- Collaborate with the CSS regional finance team, Business Support COE in Pinewood, Tax and Global Services Finance in Prague in support of month-end closing and planning cycles
- Be curious, monitor, analyse and interpret the external / macroeconomic environment, framing possible financial implications and partner with the business to develop solutions based on external insights
- Build and maintain relations with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Meet all compliance requirements: SOX, Revenue Recognition, Records Retention, HCC/HCBI/IAPP, etc.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and initiatives as required
- University Degree (Bachelor, Master or equivalent) in Finance or related area; CPA, CMA certificates are a plus
- A minimum 5 years of experience in Finance is required, preferable in a commercial environment
- Proven track record in managing a P&L, strong business acumen with focus on Sales and OPEX management
- Strong analytical and business partnering skills including:
- ability to work with and influence internal customers
- comfortable in challenging internal customers in a non-confrontational way
- proven ability to work with people at all management levels
- strong communication skills
- Result oriented with strong prioritization skills and accuracy also under pressure
- Able to deal with complexity with the right level of attention for details and without losing the bigger picture
- Motivated by intellectual curiosity and innovative value creation with can-do attitude
- Demonstrate a clear enterprise and global mindset
- Fluent in English (German is desirable)
- Highly computer literate, experience with ERP systems and Microsoft packages
- There is a limited degree of travel (5%) required dependent on project involvement and specific cluster needs
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)