Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Senior Analyst Direct Tax And Statutory Reporting
Requisition ID: 1805697431W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Our Family of Companies comprises:
The world’s premier consumer health company.
The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices and diagnostics company.
The world’s third-largest biologics company.
And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company.
We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.. In Belgium we have R&D and operations departments in Beerse. Our sales & Marketing organisations are based in Beerse (Janssen), Diegem (Medical Devices), Consumer in Beerse and in Geel and Beerse we have aProduction site for Janssen.
The in country cross sector Country Tax Center for Belgium and the Netherlands is responsible for statutory reporting, corporate tax compliance (direct, indirect, etc.) and US legal reporting ( LR reporting) for all Belgium and Netherlands J&J companies.
- Ownership in preparation of the Belgium statutory accounts from general ledgers, including managing and coordinating the audit by external auditors (Local statutory books).
- Assist in preparation of Belgium income tax returns and prepare other fiscal forms, ensure timely submission within statutory deadlines.
- Ensure financial and SOX compliance for statutory reports.
- Ownership of the preparation of US tax reporting (LR reporting), including liaising with finance and corporate HQ, making sure all deadlines are met and accuracy of reporting is maintained
- Tax accounting and preparation of year end tax disclosures for local reporting purposes.
- Provide assistance with ad-hoc tax & accounting advisory work and tasks as required
- Support tax audits
- Reports to the Tax Manager J&J Belgium
- Economic qualification with tax specialization is a plus
- Relevant tax experience
- At least 4-5 years post qualification experience
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritize
- Ability to deliver results under pressure\understand implications of actions and decisions of the business\flexibility to meet extra demands around the quarterly and year end reporting deadlines
- Attention to detail
- English language
- Team player
- Awareness of developments in external environment
- Share perspectives and take ownership of process improvements
- Pro-actively identify issues, and participate in the implementation of solutions
- Willingness to learn and apply experiences gained
- Take accountability for own performance and development
- Engage in constructive discussion to bring the team to a higher performance level
- Good working knowledge of Belgium gaap and willingness to learn US gaap / US tax
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics, quality, compliance and accountability
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)