Johnson & Johnson Careers
Working student in Supply Quality Management (m/f/d) for contract duration of 12 months
Requisition ID: 1805697194W
Ethicon, a Johnson & Johnson company, is a trusted, world-wide leader in surgical care. For over a century, Ethicon has continuously introduced innovations in wound closure, general surgery, wound management, Women's Health and Urology and aesthetic medicine that fulfill the company's vision: Restoration of Body and of Life.
To support our business needs, we are looking for a part-time working student (14h/week) in Supply Quality Management for a contract duration of 12 months at our site in Norderstedt.
- Supporting the deployment and timely resolution of issues associated with Supplier Quality Management (SQM)/Purchasing Control (PC) systems in compliance with applicable regulations and industry/J&J Standards, Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions.
- Providing timely support regarding Supplier-related investigations involving
formaterial Non-Conformance Report (NCR), Product Risk Escalation (PRE), customer complaints, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA), and Supplier Quality Management (SQM)/Purchasing Control (PC) system compliance issues.
- Assisting/leading the facilitation of Supplier Quality Relationship Management (SQRM) activities for assigned suppliers, and providing resolutions to supplier-related quality
and purchasing control issues as required
- Analyzing supplier quality data, identifying trends, taking actions to minimize or eliminate the Quality and compliance risks related to supplier quality and reliability
- Owning or supporting Supplier Quality Performance Monitoring Metrics/Indicators and reports.
- Supporting manufacturing in the tactical day-to-day troubleshooting situations related to suppliers and direct materials/components.
- Candidates must be enrolled in accredited college/university studies in Engineering or Applied Science, pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master's degree. Only students who have already completed their sophomore year or later will be considered.
- Prior experience in Medical Devices or other regulated industry is preferred
- Prior experience working in Quality preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, German language skills are considered an advantage
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong technical, planning, and execution capabilities
- Ability to analyze, balance, and prioritize tasks
- Availability to work specified time required per the contract
This position is located in Norderstedt. Students must be able to provide their own transportation to this work location. A stipend will be offered to students who meet the commuting distance eligibility requirements.
Did we wake up your curiosity? Then, do not hesitate to send us your updated CV together with the last enrollment certification of your university. We cannot wait to welcome you in our J&J Family!
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)