Johnson & Johnson Careers
J&J Consumer - 12 Months Opportunity - Laboratory Leader
Pomezia (Santa Palomba), Italy
Requisition ID: 1805697110W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for the health care, strongly positioned in the Medical Devices market as well as in the Pharmaceutical and Consumer Market.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
For our Consumer Segment, Johnson&Johnson S.P.A, we are looking for a Laboratory Lead to be hired with a Temporary Contract in SMP Department.
Support to Marketed Product (SMP) department is today leading major projects in cosmetic field to ensure Business Continuity, Compliance and cost optimization of our already marketed Products portfolio.
The team is currently looking for a Supervisor for the Laboratory located at Pomezia manufacturing site.
- Responsible for the improvement of laboratory execution processes and for the alignment to the most recent J&J GMP standards for Consumer.
- Responsible for the organization, maintenance and performance of the pilot plant area
- Manages the laboratory team into the E2E execution process and lab quality management
- Coordinates all laboratory activities to ensure compliance and adherence to the J&J quality standards guidelines. Daily collaborates with Project leaders, oversighting and supporting from a lab and pilot technical & Quality execution prospective all initiatives/projects carry on into the laboratory, such as: Identification of new materials, test and stability studies. Cost improvement, business continuity and/or process excellence.
- Works cross functionally with Quality & Compliance, Engineering, Facility and Operation teams to maintain and further improve laboratory execution processes and for the alignment to the most recent J&J GMP standards for Consumer.
Scientific master degree required (Formulation, Chemistry, CTF, Process Engineering).
An experience in cosmetic or pharmaceutical industries will be considered a plus
Previous experiences and skills:
- Q&C and GMP
- Formulation and Raw Materials qualification
- Organizational skills
- Project and people Management
- Complexity management
- Oral & written communication skills
- Fluent in English
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)