Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Analyst - Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 1805696973W
GMED Healthcare BVBA is the European Trading and Distribution Company for all goods of the Medical Devices (MD) sector of J&J, managing a network of Distribution Centers and the related in and outgoing material flows. As part of the MD Global Supply Chain, it is a central entity that owns all goods and manages financial flows related to European distribution for MD EMEA (and affiliate deliveries from Europe to rest of world). The GMED Finance Team is transitioning into a best in class end-to-end Supply Chain FP&A Center of Excellence.
This position has different responsibilities. This role is a ‘Key Account Manager’ to one or more franchises and provides analytical, reporting and business partnering support. In addition, this role has direct ownership for certain sub processes within the Inventory team as a key ‘Process Owner/Expert’ and might also be involved in different projects.
This position is part the GMED finance team and will report to the Finance Manager - Inventory.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Monthly reporting and reconciliation in a global and virtual environment.
- Ensure seamless monthly closing in close collaboration with Shared Service Center, Supply Chain Management and Warehouse partners by taking appropriate and timely actions where needed.
- Systematically analyze trends and deviations on assigned processes in collaboration with worldwide franchises and GMED Finance Management.
- Ensure transparency of GMED's financial results by regularly updating dashboards and reporting to key stakeholders.
- Assure Financial Planning & Analysis for GMED.
- Closely collaborate with the Supply Chain, Customer Services, Franchise Finance and share info with the GMED team and other financial analysts representing sourcing companies (Key Accounts).
- Support Budget and Updates preparation.
- Active participation and contribution in key process and franchise related Projects.
- Critical contributor in process improvements related to Sourcing processes.
- Document analyses, controls and reports in accordance with J&J policies and procedures (SOX).
- Actively support continuous improvement of quality, efficiency and speed of above processes.
- Be an active and constructive member of the GMED Finance Team.
- Master's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Audit, ... or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in Supply Chain environment is a plus
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus
- Highly motivated, proactive and results-driven team player, thrives in matrix organization
- Possess and promote values consistent with J&J Credo
- Strong analytical skills in financial area. Strong in producing actionable financial information.
- Well organized, very accurate and compliance driven. Able to deal with tight reporting timelines.
- Team player with good communication skills and customer oriented, aiming at effective collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Problem Solving and Process Improvement Skills.
- Good computer literacy: knowledge of JD Edwards or other ERP systems. Advanced MS Excel skills and other analytical/database tools (Access …) is a plus.
- Positive attitude towards change - willing to contribute in other financial domains and processes in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
If you are interested in the position and match the above criteria, please apply online.
Planning & Analysis