Johnson & Johnson Careers
ITC Sr Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805696839W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogotá and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Global Services vision is to deliver world class financial services and contribute to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of Johnson & Johnson. GS provides compliant, efficient and standardized services with an emphasis on optimizing processes through a continuous improvement framework. We are committed to superior professional development of our people and we value a diverse, collaborative, all-star, results oriented culture.
As the ITC Analyst you are responsible for the day-to-day operations for cash application and/or credit/collections activities within a specific country or country cluster. You are in charge of optimizing cashflow and minimizing financial risk for the Operating Companies that fall under the JJHCS umbrella of products. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Translate the strategic vision into operational goals for the accounts receivable department.
- You will lead the invoice-to-cash process staff to ensure performance, motivation and development., whilst ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations associated with duties and responsibilities
- You are accountable to drive strategic imperatives that improve cash flow and mitigate risk
- Collaborates with the process and compliance team to implement process improvement initiatives
- Present results and strategies to senior leadership, scorecard reviews and customer visits
- Collaboration with SoX and PWC for monthly/annual audit of Revenue Cycle.
- Management of Escheatment Audits to limit liability to J&J
- Participation in industry associations – potentially at a board level -Leverage best practices to continually improve J&J’s results.
- Cooperation with SOX and PWC for monthly/annual audit of Revenue Cycle
=== REQUIREMENTS: ===
Are you interested in applying for this position?
- Your area of study should be: Accounting, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering and/or economics.
- Professional experience in Finance or Accounting; knowledge of either Credit/Cash App/Collections/Disputes; SAP – FSCM Module
- Knowledge and skills in SAP (required) - FSCM Module (preferable).
- If you have prior Excel, knowledge of general accounting processes, this will be a differential
- Bilingual (English- Spanish) if you know Portuguese that is a plus
Did you know?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá-
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)