Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Manager Janssen Business Services Affiliate Business CoE
Requisition ID: 1805696694W
Janssen Business Services (JBS) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. JBS is a global organization with companies located in Belgium, Switzerland, Ireland, Korea and Singapore.
Within JBS, our mission is to provide diligent stewardship of the Janssen business model by protecting and optimizing the product intellectual property (IP) structures.
Located in Beerse (Belgium), the Affiliate Business CoE is part of JBS and operates in a global environment in close collaboration with multiple stakeholders including other JBS companies, Tax Planning, Supply Chain, Commercial Organizations, Corporate, etc. Main responsibilities of the team include the design and implementation of financial flows, setting transfer prices and monitoring operating margins, the coordination of inter-company profit eliminations and profit alignment, the coordination of Marketing Cost Price processes, assessing transactional FX impacts, and the coordination of projects.
We are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join the JBS Affiliate Business CoE team.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the following processes and activities:
- Analyzing and explaining JBS Affiliate Business results (>15BN USD Affiliate GP).
- Coordinating and executing reporting and planning processes in an accurate and timely manner.
- Eliminating inter-company profits (PII) to obtain correct consolidated USGAAP statements.
- Coordinating the JBS product P&L’s and profit alignment between JBS principal companies.
- Coordination of subsidies provided by JBS principal companies to operating companies and of other mechanisms to fund / subsidize operating companies to obtain target profit alignment.
- Contributing to the design and implementation of financial flows (new products etc.).
- Optimizing processes and activities with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Leading projects, both within the Affiliate Business CoE and cross-functional.
- Supporting hedging activities, transfer pricing / SOX documentation, audits & compliance.
- Partnering with stakeholders across the organization: JBS finance teams, tax, commercial organizations, Janssen Supply Chain, etc.
- Ad hoc financial analysis.
- Inspired to connect across functions in a global environment and to address business needs with an agile mindset.
- Interested to strengthen expertise with regard to global financial flows and profit alignment between Janssen entities in line with IP structures.
- Strong analytic skills, ability to balance a big picture orientation with attention to detail.
- Energized by achieving results, solution-oriented “can do” mindset, hands-on attitude.
- A passion to drive innovative solutions. Experience with process / system design is a plus.
- Strong communication skills; able to clearly convey key insights tailored to the audience.
- Fluent in English.
- Finance / accounting background with a minimum of 6 years of relevant business experience.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)