Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Consumer] Operations Director - Consumer MAKE
Requisition ID: 1805696545W
Johnson & Johnson
is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company,
touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of
Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical
devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the
world's most pressing health issues.
Director (Plant General Manager)
Responsible for managing plant personnel to maximize quality and output in a manufacturing operation. Accountable for aligning all operations departments to achieve business goals.
- Leads and directs plant operations. Aligns all relevant departments such as warehouse, customer service, materials management and manufacturing to ensure efficient order fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
- Reviews production priorities and sequence of manufacturing projects. Monitors production output against customer due dates and initiates action to prevent missed commitments.
- Examines order fulfillment reports and initiates corrective actions for inadequacies in the process implementation.
- Ensures awareness of plant personnel in the areas of safety and quality. Reviews programs and plant compliance records. Directs staff in the development of training programs to ensure alignment with policy.
- Reviews and approves standard operational and working practices. Authorizes modifications as appropriate.
- Approves plant's operational budget. Initiates effective cost control practices.
- Coaches, mentors and provides developmental opportunities to staff. Evaluates performance and initiates corrective action when necessary.
- Assume all Manufacturing responsibility for Korea plant that includes Liquid Operations supplying to JnJ Affiliates Countries (both Intra- and Inter- regions). This includes the day-to-day management of the all the technology operations to meet business plan and cost target, Health, Safety and Environment goals in line with the Credo.
- Assume “Pilot Plant” responsibility to continuously bring in new manufacturing initiatives, test, and deploy manufacturing best practices across the region
- Participate in the strategic business planning process for Korea plant and implementation. Represent Korea Operations in all formal liaison with in-country governmental on plants facility and manufacturing matters.
- Be an active member of Korea local board member, participating in monthly Korea Leadership Team(KLT) meeting ensuring synergy between Local, Regional, and cross functional activities
- To ensure full compliance of all Government regulatory requirement, Corporate Policies and Procedures relating to Health & Safety/Environment, GMP and other Corporate initiatives as well as Government regulatory requirements for the Company Complex as well as Local Contract Manufacturing
- To ensure the optimal utilization of resources within Korea Operations and the resources available are sufficient and capable of supporting the business goals and objectives of Regional Operations
- Develop SMEs in Liquid Technologies to continuously support and bring in key manufacturing excellence initiatives e.g. Lean, OEE, ME, Six Sigma into Regional Manufacturing Operations
- Participate in Employee Council meeting and preside over all disciplinary matters on operations employees
- To ensure appropriate measurement systems and feedback mechanisms are in place to monitor performance, implement corrective action and foster continuous improvement.
- To assess the long-term needs of human resources in Korea manufacturing site and implement training and development programs that will improve and upgrade employees’ competitiveness and capabilities in line with local and regional requirements.
degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Supply
Management, Business Administration; Master Degree in Engineering or MBA is
- Minimum of 10 years working experience with demonstrated leadership and superior performance. Relevant outside experience will be considered. Multiple years of experience within Operations (Manufacturing, Plant Planning, Procurement, Project Management, etc.) strongly preferred
- Excellent oral, written, and presentations(English) communication skills
- Experience in Logistics encompassing Planning, Purchasing, Warehousing and Distribution.
- Experience in Industrial Relations
- Knowledge and Skills: Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; highly capable of handling other Operations functions
[JD 확인 및 지원 방법]
www.careers.jnj.com -> Requisition number 1805696545W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고 클릭 후, “Apply Now”
영문 자유 양식의 이력서&자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Johnson & Johnson Korea (8265)