Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Consumer] - Assistant Category Activation Manager
Requisition ID: 1805696508W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Department: Dr.Ci:Labo Marketing Department
- Reports to: Labo Labo Marketing Lead
- Assist marketing and sales in achieving brand annual sales target by optimizing the efficiency of trade spending, including identification of and implementation of business opportunities in promotion, merchandising, pricing, and distribution.
- In charge of business planning, sales forecast, stock allocation, promotion spending management, and new product launch.
- As a coordinator between marketing and sales team to co-formulate and execute below the line strategies and activities.
- Internal: Marketing and sales function.
- External: Customers and vendors
- Develop and provide in charge category full year trade strategic direction for customer-based promotion and NPD plan.
- Develop in-store merchandising initiatives to facilitate consumer purchase & enhance in-store visibility.
- Manage TP and promotion efficiency.
- Manage whole brand sales forecast and out of stock.
- Provide input and recommendations on BP numbers.
- Identify category & business opportunities/initiatives with trade to maximize brand growth
- Counter mega promotion and in-store promotion execution by campaign base
- At least 3 years of experience in trading marketing or category marketing from skincare, personal care or FMCG
- Bachelor degree in marketing is a plus
- Communicate effectively
- Presentation skills
- Conflict management skills
- Strategic, creative and logical thinking
- Able to solve problems and make decisions
- Planning, organizing, negotiation skills
- Project management and follow-up
- Team collaboration and leadership skills, leadership experience is a plus
- FMCG or Retail industry background.
- Skin care experience is a plus.
- Fluent English capacity
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)