Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805696343W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
MAF Department Assistant
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Full time limited contract - Cover for maternity leave
General information regarding the role:
- To provide administrative support to all MAF department employees.
- To provide a high standard and efficient administrative support to Medical Affairs Managers.
- To manage all processes related to medical events, department meetings for the team and seek support for this as required from the other administrative staff/financial/HCCO/iCONNECT in the office and external agencies/speakers/vendors.
Essential duties and responsibilities:Advisory Boards/Regional meetings/Standalone events
- Liaise with Medical Advisors and Head Office staff where appropriate about Medical Advisory Board meetings and requirements
- Follow the internal meeting process
- Coordinate delegate travel and accommodation
- Be a point of contact for delegates prior and post Advisory Board
- Provide/upload documents for Advisory Board where required
- Assist with creation of the minutes if requested by the Medical Advisor.
- Follow the internal medical education event process for international & national meetings (JNJ/3rd party)
- Liaise on behalf of the department with C2/ Amex etc regarding all the logistical support for meetings
- Keep up to date outlook calendar regarding medical events for Head of Medical Affairs
- Keep tracking system of all PO’s raised from Medical budget by MAF
- Support Medical Affairs as required to assist with HCPS/speakers participation related documents/travel arrangements
- Arrange internal meetings for Medical Advisors/ Head MAF / MAF Manager when required
- Registration/VISA support
- Liaising with medical department where appropriate regarding meeting requirements for medical education events or related projects
- Follow-up for process payments for speakers (fiscal residency certificate, related invoices, status verification for all speakers)
- Keep track for uploaded documentation by Medical department for finalizing events
- Inspection and audit ready documentation
- Organizing and supporting business travel arrangements for Medical Department
- Ensure that all activities are within J&J codes of practice and prepare all necessary documents for audits (internal & external).
- High ethical standards
- Pro-active in meeting corporate quality and security standards
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to prioritize
- Excellent planning and organizing skills;
- Customer oriented attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate efficiently with different categories of people;
- Attention to detail, pro-activity and confidentiality
Specific Role Requirements:
- University Degree
- Native Romanian
- English speaking/writing: medium level
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits such as life and pension insurance, 5 weeks of holidays etc.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ROMANIA S.R.L. (7159)