Johnson & Johnson Careers
Opportunità per laureandi in ingegneria gestionale o elettronica - Stage in Automation
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1805696282W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in
1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical
therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer
products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments:
Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For our Automation and Execution System Center of Excellence, within our Consumer Sector, we are looking for a candidate to join our company as Intern for a 6 months internship.
This role is based in our office located in Santa Palomba - Pomezia (Rome) and it requires occasional traveling in Italy.
Provide Innovative and competitive solution for End to End manufacturing digitalization in consumer Johnson & Johnson.
Support consumer platforms and engineering community (regional and site) providing guidance in automation standards, technology platform, Execution systems and program management. Lead strategic initiatives in Fast Track innovation space and end to end value (Manufacturing execution systems, recipe management, Performance management and digital manufacturing). Connect with University, Equipment manufacturer and innovation companies in order to review and analyze maturity level of technology to fulfill business needs
The Automation Center of Excellence is focused on digital manufacturing strategy and innovation leading and supporting some key initiatives. The candidate will be involved in some of those activities and projects like:
Standard modules playbook design
- Manufacturing Execution Systems lite
- Continuous mixing
Digital manufacturing innovation
- Advanced process control /Machine learning/Artificial intelligence
Communication knowledge area
- Standard user requirements templates
- Knowledge sharing database
A qualified candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Candidate must be actively enrolled pursuing either a Master’s degree in Engineering (Engineering management or Electronic engineering).
- Fluency in Italian and excellent ability to communicate in English.
- Good communication and excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required
- Proven capacity to work as a team and to prioritize workload
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Italy
- Project management basic knowledge preferred.
Italia-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)