Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Project Leader EST
Requisition ID: 1805695982W
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our Engineering, Science and Technology (EST) Team which is responsible for the Plant Network in Switzerland, we are looking, for our plant in Hägendorf/Balsthal , highly committed:
- The Staff Project Leader will support projects on a business-critical global compliance project. He will work with cross functional team(s) to identify delivery tasks / milestones for each of the workstreams and track through implementation.
- He will assist with project documentation preparation / control and assist as required to co-ordinate the project through the planning and implementation phases of the project.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop / maintain full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Monitor progress of all major tasks/ milestones through to completion with all project team members and other assigned owners to maintain accurate visibility of project status.
- Report/ escalate any slippage that impacts the planned deployment dates.
- Identify the critical path and work with team pull in / maintain completion dates.
- Work with Project manager & Workstream Leads on establishing test plans, resourcing plans and progress reporting.
- Manage / coordination of documentation for change control, risks / mitigation plans, and contingency plans.
- Adhere to the J&J project management methodology (FPX)
- All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
- Some travel may be required with this role.
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline
- 5-7 years of experience in supply chain or associated experience, preferably in the medical device or regulated industry.
- Project Management Certification or experience equivalent to 3 years.
- High-level MS Applications knowledge.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience of working in global matrix organizations.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with good attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to work with Cross-functional, Virtual and Global teams
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, visual and written), Strong Presentation skills
- Ability to articulate complex business model/processes in a way that is easily understood by others.
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm for delivering to commitments.
- Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building skills.
- Fluent in English, conversational level of German, Italian, French depending from the location.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization with excellent working conditions then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)