Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Planning and Consolidation Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805695975W
Job Title: Regional Planning and Consolidation Senior Finance Analyst
Location: Pinewood Campus
Reporting to: Regional Planning and Consolidation Manager
GCF Level: 26
The BS Centre of Excellence (COE) based in Pinewood has an opening for an experienced finance professional supporting the Regional Planning and Consolidation team for the EMEA Pharm Business. This role will have responsibility for providing regional reporting, consolidation and analytics to the regional Business Unit Finance team, as well as driving finance standardisation for Pharm.
• Lead Latest thinking budget cycle,
• Lead central organization planning and reporting and support Regional office organization in providing meaningful financial information,
• Consolidate and provide analytics related to Balance sheet / Cash flow,
• Develop and identify business needs analytics leveraging standard data and tools to deliver innovative analytical solutions and support the Regional Business Unit Finance (BUF) team by providing all financial analytics/ insights enabling delivery of financial plans and forecasts,
• Support EMEA / Corporate initiatives (business and /or finance).
Scope of Role:
This role is a key member of the BS COE team so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved, employing and driving the team to employ a forward thinking analytical mindset.
• Master degree / Qualified Accountant
• English essential
• At least, 5-7 years’ experience in Finance planning & analysis.
• Broad based experience in the Pharm Sector is a plus
• Proven track record of high performance and driving process improvements across a complex business environment
• Prior working knowledge of TM1 or FiT BW is a plus
• Ideally familiar with Johnson & Johnson worldwide procedures, practises and systems.
Skills and Competencies
• Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values
• Customer Focus
• Challenge status quo and process improvements approach
• Working to tight deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
• Good communication skills with the ability to flex inter personal style appropriate to different levels and stakeholders (senior finance management)
• Strong influencer, independent thinking, and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)