Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
EMEA Demand & Supply Planner
Requisition ID: 1805695941W
The EMEA Demand & Supply Planner has a first responsibility to protect quality, customer service, and revenue in line with our CREDO through ensuring a smooth inbound flow of material and inventory allocation decisions.
The EMEA Demand & Supply Planner is responsible for managing regional Supply Chain processes ensuring overall alignment with the Global Franchise and Regional DC (EDC). He/she will be responsible for ensuring close alignment with network planners and other business partners on management of supply planning activities into regional distribution centers for assigned codes while supporting supply planning processes for codes requiring value added services in regional distribution centers.
In addition, the EMEA Demand & Supply Planner is responsible for alignment on an accurate regional consensus forecast and developing demand scenarios (risks & opportunities) on the assigned product and country portfolio.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (responsibilities which account for more than 50% of job)
- Deliver & monitor End-Customer Service Commitment (Service level/Backorder)
- Own the regional S&OP process aligning communications between Commercial and Supply Chain partners and ensuring connectivity with Business Planning process.
- Assume end2end supply chain responsibility within EMEA for a highly strategic portfolio of EES products, including (but not limited to) demand planning, supply planning and network planning.
- Manage and consolidate the EMEA Regional Demand Plan working directly with the Country Planners within the EMEA Region.
- Work with affiliate markets in reviewing Demand Plans, supporting inventory optimization strategies, and identifying actions to reduce SLOB (slow moving and obsolete) inventory across the region
- Connect with local and regional commercial organizations to understand and anticipate business drivers.
- Ensure that Demand Plan and Business Plan are in line with expectations, and identify actions to close any gap when necessary
- Ensure flawless process for Manual Allocation and Demand Management
- Collaborate actively with the EDC for Procedure Pack Business and ensure execution of weekly production/Shipping Plan
- Drive quarterly reviews of inventory planning and ensure full adherence to inventory planning and strategy.
Additional Duties and Team Responsibilities (responsibilities which account for less than 50% of job)
- Provide monthly or weekly Demand Planning reports (MAPE, consumption reports etc.)
- Ensure data integrity in planning systems to allow distribution planning systems (APS DRP) to plan accurately.
- Lead supply reviews with distribution centers for products requiring Value Added Services (VAS) incl. procedural packs & single unit de-pack/re-pack operations
- Work with distribution centers and regional marketing to manage backorders and allocation of products against outstanding customer orders during periods of short supply
- Understand market trends and identify forecast improvement strategies to deliver KPI’s including regional Mean Absolute Percentage Error (MAPE), service and inventory targets
- Manage inventory levels in regional distribution centers by reviewing Demand Plan, Safety Stocks, Lead Times and any other relevant system parameters, propose improvements of the planning processes and parameters, and understand the impact of the required changes
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement projects furthering the long-term performance of the EES supply chain
- Provide Available to Promise (ATP) data to our customers considering projected product supply plans
- Drive the supply chain implementation of new products (NPI) and/or new businesses (NBI) within the assigned product portfolio, acting as a central position between commercial, financial, planning, quality, regulatory, etc, roles.
- Ensure credo values are followed in long and short term tasks
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Manuals and standards
Education, Experience and other Skills or Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably in Business, Logistics or Engineering
- Min 3 years experience in supply chain and/or planning roles. Supply chain experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry is an asset.
- Project management experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ERP systems (JDE 8.12), planning tool (Oracle DP, OMP) and reporting tools (Insight/Tableau) is an asset
- Fast learner, embrace change and complexity
- Strong analytical, systems and numeracy skills with capability to master complexity
- Team player who keeps calm under challenging situations and with the ability to multitask
- Strong customer focus (internal & external)
- Excellent social, influencing and communication skills
- Fluency in English
What are we offering?
An end2end supply chain function with a high level of personal independence and responsibility:
- in a challenging business environment with products of strategic importance in the J&J portfolio,
- with a balanced distribution of day2day business responsibilities as well as project activities and strategic topics,
- in a team of dynamic and supportive colleagues,
- with exposure to a large variety of topics (inventory, forecasting, strategy, etc.) and business partners (commercial, finance, supply, warehousing, etc.) within the organization,
- and a flexible portfolio of activities and projects that is reviewed regularly to meet individual development requirements as well as optimize team performance.