Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805695933W
The Johnson and Johnson Familiy of companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 128,000 people. Johnson and Johnson is the world‘s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related products for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets. At least a billion people around the world are touched each day by what we do.
ETHICON Neuchâtel is responsible for the production of implants for the treatment of female incontinence and bio-resorption products to stop bleeding during surgical procedures.
Quality Technician 100% – CDI – Neuchâtel
- Firts quality contact for production
- QA technician in charge of the release of semi-finished and finished internal and external products
- QA Technician in charge of the release of chemicals received directly on the Puits Godet site.
- Ensure that in-process and final quality inspections are being carried in accordance with the procedures in place
- Supports and leads non-conformances investigations, correction, corrective and preventive actions (in the scope of NCRs and CAPAs)
- Verify that results of rework are completed according to specified requirements
- Treatment of nonconformities including bounding, identification and quarantining of product
- Train production personnel in inspection methods
- Follow-up certification and re-certification of operators certified for the quality control.
- Raise awareness by explaining and ensuring good documentation and manufacturing practices
- Analyze quality performance of the production line
- Participate in customer complaints investigations, in quality improvement projects, including process and document updates
- Lead, support and actively participate in QA improvement projects
- Degree or equivalent in a Life Science, Engineering or Physical Science
- Knowledge of statistics
- Knowledge of QA and Regulations in the Medical Device Industry
- Knowledge of software tools such as Minitab, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office
- Establish a good collaboration with other departments: production, engineering, planning, procurement and logistics, etc
- Prioritize effectively to maintain a control of daily activities
- Beginning to intermediate statistical knowledge
- Good English skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of QSR, MDD, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and other international standards
Medos Sarl (8575)