Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805695854W
Johnson& Johnson (Thailand)
Product Manager (CNS)
Overall purpose of job:
• Launching new product : Prepare and develop marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion and ensure their execution
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Performs advanced sales and competitive analysis.
• Monitors implementation of brand strategy and makes adjustments as needed.
• Analyzes key performance indicators and financial reports such as budget, commercial policy, price, Conducts and evaluates extensive market research and test market activities.
• Begins to develop partnerships with medical societies, opinion leaders, consumers, patients, clients and other enterprises.
• Investigates market opportunities by establishing priorities and recommends a process of obtaining intelligence information.
• Determines criteria used in screening new and existing product ideas.
• Evaluates and implements improvements for expending new and existing products and programs.
• Enhances key customer relationships and partnerships for market development and enhanced competitive market share.
• Forecasts demand and participates in review of sales forecasts for assigned product
• Strong leadership skills and proven success working with cross functional teams
• Strong communication skills, analytical skills. and strategic thinking
• Self-motivated and "can do" attitude & Must have a good track record on achievements
• Strong project management & planning skills
• Excellent command of both Thai & English in speaking, reading, and writing
Essential knowledge and skills:
• Bachelors or Masters Degree of Pharmaceutical Science or related field. MBA is preferred.
• Minimum 5 years in product management in multinational pharmaceutical industry
• Experience in endocrinology, cardiology or nephrology is preferred
Janssen-Cilag Ltd (7335)