Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
HR Leader (m/w) Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 1805695846W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world one person at a time? Inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer health care products with 128,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world. In Germany the Johnson & Johnson GmbH represents the consumer health care business. With a broad portfolio of well-known brands, we are in touch with the consumer at every stage of life.
We are currently looking for an
HR Leader (m/w) Supply Chain
Act as HR Leader for the Johnson & Johnson o.b. Tampon Manufacturing site in Wuppertal - responsible for all HR Business Partner related topics of the site.
Provide guidance in talent and capability building, including leadership and team development. Act as a change agent and lead organizational development.Support innovation, collaboration, and the talent agenda across sectors.
- Collaborates closely with all local and regional ONE HR functions including HR Sector Lead, ER/LR, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Workday Administration and Payroll teams
- Builds strong relationships with leaders and HR across the country, region and globally to ensure seamless execution
- Acts as key contact for external stakeholders, e.g. employer’s association (Arbeitgeberverband), local authorities and agencies
- Provides ongoing and targeted coaching support to leaders on a variety of employee related topics
- Uses HR metrics and data to shape and lead Organizational Development at the site Wuppertal
- Leads and supports national and regional/x-sector HR projects
- Is a member of the Site Leadership Team
- Defines and develops organizational capabilities
- Plans organizational transitions (utilizing standardized processes: workforce planning, change frameworks, etc.)
- Leads critical position planning, succession planning and development of critical talent pools
- Drives a strong culture through application of Organizational Design interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Janssen-Cilag Germany (8000)