Johnson & Johnson Careers
【Janssen】GQP/GMP Training & Document Control Senior Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805695834W
Overall purpose of job:
This role aims to support key compliance requirements for GQP ordinance in Japan and J&J global standards for Business Quality (BQ). The role will help ensure there is appropriate Marketing Authorization Holder (MAH) oversight of all supplying manufacturers to Japan local operating company.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Job Requirements
- Essential knowledge and skills:
Core competencies required for this role:
- Experience with Japanese pharmaceutical companies
- Good communication skills both in English and Japanese
- Good verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to effectively articulate ideas with different levels in the organization.
- Knowledge in basic pharmaceutical laws and GxPs such as GMP, GQP, GDP, GLP, GCP etc
- Project management skill
- Leadership as an individual contributor to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done.
- Motivation with high personal integrity and application of J&J Credo Values in daily operations.
- Leadership experience leading projects, programs or other global initiatives
- Can show his/her agility, ability to learn fast and comfort in complex environment.
- Must have demonstrated interpersonal skills, including temperament, objectivity and approach that will facilitate effective interactions with key stakeholder
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)