Johnson & Johnson Careers
[J&J Vision] - IO Sales(Sales Manager) and SFE Lead
Requisition ID: 1805695629W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- Assists the Commercial Manager to lead the overall sales effort and activities of Independent Outlet sales team in developing strong customer growth and shaping the professional environment.
- This will be achieved through hands on leadership, excellent customer service and leading a trained, motivated team to deliver company standards every day by developing, planning and implementing business strategies based on strong understanding of competitive landscape, customers and category growth opportunities.
- The candidate must develop & builds strong pipeline leadership, bench strength & sales competencies which create competitive advantage to meet and exceed the company’s short and long term objectives.
- To effectively engages and builds customer relationships with key stakeholders and business owners thus driving value-added & mutually beneficial partnerships and facilitating for JJVC to become preferred partner of choice.
- The key responsibilities of SFE Lead include working closely with the National Sales Manager to ensure:
- Efficient deployment of Sales Force resources (ie time, customers’ portfolio) to achieve optima results;
- Disciplined & deliberate practice of observed calls (ie 3 in-a-Call) according to SFE set standards in coaching;
- Regular market/trade visit with CDMs to understand challenges, gaps and opportunities in the market so as to devise strategies and craft out relevant & effective messaging for the CDMs to execute & lead in the trade
- Sales Force, National Sales Manager, Finance Manager, Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Professional Affairs & Regulatory Manager, Supply Chain Manager
- Business – ECP, Optical chain owners, operation staff, HQ decision makers & stakeholders and research firms.
- Develops & executes business plan that addresses customer & JJVC growth objectives & opportunities ensuring outlet execution of programs with tracking matrix with the objective of growing the CL category;
- Understand customer objectives, shopper, consumer & category trends to optimize plans & business opportunities so as to engage with customers for implementation of aligned goals.
- Manages and evaluates activities of major independent outlets, mini-chains and rest of independent customer accounts within channel, and negotiation of contracts of major customer accounts.
- Manages co-op budget within guidelines, recommending avenues to optimize spends and to achieve positive business results.
- Leads in regular business reviews with key customers & ensures tracking is in place for timely adjustments &/or updates.
- Continuously building and effective strong relationships with individual accounts to develop the ongoing business to a higher level of sustainable growth.
- Ensures that each Customer Development Manager delivers against Key Call objectives & Target call no., fostering behavioral change & commitment with ECP so as to shape and raise the professional eye care environment in industry.
- Ensures all sales personnel and programs are healthcare compliant and Credo based with key focuses on customer sell-through & maintenance of healthy trade inventory.
- Conducts one-on-one coaching with CDMs to develop sales capability and bench strength by understanding and imploring training and development needs. Most importantly providing insight for professional and personal improvement in productive performance.
- Co-champion with National Sales Manager in Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) through effectual customer segmentation (Right Customer), ensuring optimal sales call frequency (Right Message) and quality deliverance of selling message (Right Message)
- Management and updates of data & systems (COGNOS, Siebel on Demand & etc)
- Bachelor’s degree and above.
- Minimum 8 to 10 year sales experience across operations, channel management, and trade marketing
- Excellent interpersonal (handle all levels), leadership, written & oral communication skills. Strong analytical skills with ability to be detailed yet strategic
- Proactive, innovative, independent worker, has initiative, excellent team player with strong commitment to drive business result
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of sales, brand & category applications and principles.
- Strong leadership of team & understanding of people development dynamics
- Strong customer engagement experience across levels & functions
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and ability to foster and manage relationships across multiple departments and functions
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)