Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global MAKE PSE Sr Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805695574W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Johnson & Johnson is one of the leading health care companies in the world, with over 6,000 people working for Johnson & Johnson companies in Switzerland. Johnson & Johnson’s footprint covers sites and companies across three of its sectors - Consumer Health Care, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals businesses, situated in a number of locations across Switzerland.
Global MAKE PSE Senior Financial Analyst
The Consumer MAKE SC Professional will provide critical financial leadership and analysis to key business partners across the MAKE EMEA network. The individual will be required to build relationships with multiple Plants (both Finance & Non-Finance) & understand each unique operating model. Responsible for the EMEA financial performance management and end-to-end strategic portfolio investment, s/he will work with business partners to challenge assumptions, build models, review financial outputs with management, and influence decision making aligned with the Global MAKE strategic vision.
This role will develop financial models and competencies to support business cases to enable decision making with focus on value creation. Additionally S/he will part of developing the targets (Savings/Cost Actions/Management Decisions) for the annual Business Plans and completing necessary forecast updates (JU,NU etc.) with business partners ensuring the reliability of the information and its timely submission. S/he partner with PMR to understand the financial Performances of the EMEA Plants.
This role will also support the execution of strategic global programs (ZBB, F2W, JJPS), network assessment, long-range financial plan, and portfolio prioritization.
- Manage through ambiguity using financial analytics to support structured decision making (working in ranges)
- Development of financial models and competencies
- Understanding the financial Performances of the EMEA Plants
- Business Plan and Quarterly Update Support and Analysis
- Support Capital projects as required
- Ad-Hoc Analysis requested by Sr Management
- Business partnering with various stakeholders
- 3+ years experience in a Finance or Accounting position
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Financial Modelling
- Fluency in English, additional language is beneficial
- CPA, CMA or other financial certification is preferred
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Cilag GmbH International (8525)
Planning & Analysis