Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales & Clinical Support Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805695194W
Fixed term contract (1 year)
- Understand and know clinical environment, competitor products – continuous development of the knowledge
- Product supporting in real laboratory environment
- Following and coordinating clinical examinations
- Serves as a troubleshooting resource during cases.
- Tailors product conversations to the audience to ensure proper understanding and optimal utilization.
- Demonstrates products features to meet customers’ unmet needs
- Become fluent in main types of arrhythmias
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- University degree level or equivalent experience (Scientific/Business combination would be ideal)
- Economical, medical engineering and/or medical background. Engineering also with relevant medical background.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with business clients
- Creativity, high level of motivation, ethical approach in achieving business goals.
- High level of energy, engagement and responsibility.
- Mobility (availability to travel frequently)
- Fluent English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time within a territory that has a large number of business clients
- Ability to adapt and react to dynamic and changing circumstances in the market
- Quick learning
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Driving license – category B
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)