Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Business Quality Executive
Requisition ID: 1805695112W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
- The Senior Business Quality Executive is responsible for managing multiples tasks and to ensure the tasks and commitments are completed timely, effectively and efficiently.
- As a Subject Matter Expert on Quality Management System Consumer sector, the Senior Business Quality Executive is responsible for maintenance, compliance and improvement of the quality system in accordance with J&J Policies and associated CONSUMER sector standards.
- Additionally, this position will also:
- Support Quality team in ensuring Quality Management System is being applied in business activities.
- Contribute to the ongoing processes of assurance and enhancement of quality in the work of the department.
- Enhance the reputation of the department, and meet external demands for demonstrating quality, quality assurance, and quality enhancement.
- Ensure that the work is aligned not only to its own aims, objectives and intended organizational outcomes, but also that, these, in turn, are aligned to the strategic direction of the organization.
- Compile thorough and complete documentation of the work undertaken.
- Monitors the daily activities of the quality assurance activities.
- Monitoring, handling, and documenting any activities related to the implementation of quality management system.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the standard procedures, organizations policies, and applicable laws.
- Trains, plans, schedules, and assigns work, for new standard operating procedure.
- Conducts, tracks, and analyze all issue from audits (internal and/or external) and quality metrics together with Quality Head.
- Ensure the continuity of quality investigations and follow ups to ensure the completion of corrective/preventive action as impact of deviations, audits, or change control occurrence by discussion with Business Quality Head.
- Coordinates with related functions for in-depth inspections/investigations for root cause analysis together with Quality Head.
- Conduct audits whenever required by collaborating with relevant function.
- Reports inspection findings to department and upper management in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all quality issues are being communicated to the relevant function in a timely and correct manner.
- Assess changes to documentation and processes and ensure good documentation for all changes and approvals.
- Ensure all the quality actions are executed through the collaboration with the related functions, including
- with external stakeholders.
- Site Expert on Complaint Management System
- Assist Purchasing Department to manage suppliers.
Required Education :
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or Life Sciences related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with ISO 9001 or equivalent standards
- Understanding about the Pharma/Consumer/MDD regulations in Vietnam
- Certified as the Lead Auditor or have auditing experiences.
Core competencies required for this role:
- Integrity and Credo-based actions
- Results and Performance Driven
- Big Picture Orientation
- Organization and Talent Development
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Collaboration & Teaming
- Sense of Urgency
- Prudent Risk Taking
- Self-awareness and adaptability
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)