Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805695021W
Medical Devices Segment- Johnson Medical
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Global Services (Compliance) Individual Leaders will focus on advising the functions of Johnson & Johnson, driving a strong financial internal control environment throughout end-to-end processes. Promoting a culture of compliance across the business, ensuring that everyone is clear on their compliance responsibility
Unique responsibilities include:
- Support compliance by providing guidance and leadership to business process owners, to create and maintain a strong internal control environment, including the required documentation, and that policies and procedures are aligned with latest Corporate SOX requirements.
- Assess financial and business risks associated with the control environment, help design and implementation of internal controls, and make recommendations for continuous process improvements.
- Propose corrective actions for identified gaps/weaknesses, provide support in the CAP resolution process, and support GU & BU teams to ensure internal control gaps are closed timely & effectively.
- Proactively communicate and report on findings and status of CAP.
Common responsibilities include:
- Partner with the Global Compliance Team in driving consistency and standardization of controls and processes as it relates to J&J’s end state model.
- Support the Compliance leadership team in achieving process improvements and standardization.
- Perform due diligence activities on transitions and process changes.
- Deliver training in alignment with compliance training program, to enhance & strengthen embedded compliance awareness.
- Direct, train, supervise, and evaluate direct reports to enhance their performance, development and ownership of work performed, where applicable.
- Use issue resolving skills and learning agility to continuously adapt to changing environment in GS areas, business environment and technology developments
Location of the role: CDMX
•Bachelor’s degree: Finance, Administration, Economy, Engineering
•Fluency in English and Spanish
•Technology proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP: SAP, SOX, USGAAP
•Audit or Compliance experience at least 4 years
•Strong collaboration and communication skills
•Financial Control and Compliance
•Trusted Business Partner
•Strategic Talent Mindset
•Agility and Innovation
Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico City-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Servicios Profesionales S. de R.L. de C.V. (7243)