Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Projects & Connectivity
Requisition ID: 1805695013W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world.
For our Customer Service organization, we are looking for a highly committed:
LEAD PROJECTS & CONNECTIVITY
As Lead Projects & Connectivity you will play a key role in translating our customer insights into solution that will improve business performance and foster customer loyalty and experience primarily on Customer Service & Logistic perspective. You will be responsible for all interactions with our customers to realize a sustainable EDI connectivity.
As the Lead Projects & Connectivity you will be responsible for:
- Leading of strategic and operational projects in Distribution & Customer Service for Medical Devices Switzerland
- Leading and implementing of EDI connectivity projects in close collaboration with Customers and Commercial partners
- Analysis and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Evaluation of customer expectations and alignment wit company strategy
- Leading and completing of IT tests
- Bachelor degree in economics or equivalent
- Experience in Distribution, Logistics, Customer Service
- Project Management Skills
- Language skills: German / English fluent, French / Italian are a plus
- Very good analytical skills
- Open mind-set, ability to think creatively
- Good communication skills an advantage
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization with excellent working conditions then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)