Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Sales Manager, Ethicon Account Solutions
Requisition ID: 1805694627W
- Rare Sales Management opportunity due to an internal promotion
- VIC / TAS territory
- Excellent support, development and growth
Reporting to the Director of Sales, Account Solutions, the Regional Sales Manager for our Ethicon Account Solutions business will help manage the success of our VIC/TAS Sales team. It is a unique role, where a combination of selling, negotiation and relationship management skills from HCPs to the C suite would be paramount. This is a position that will require a strong and experienced sales person with exceptional leadership qualities to take on the challenges of growing the business, managing customer relationships, building and developing the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coach, lead and direct a High Performing Sales Team;
- Motivate and support sales team in the field;
- Drive sales focus according to marketing campaigns in TVA;
- Build and maintain long term, favourable customer relationships with key decision makers;
- Deliver and exceed the agreed forecast budget and Business Plan; and
- Key Account / Relationship Management and support in executing key tenders.
- a track record of success in the management of sales teams (preferably in the hospital / healthcare market);
- exceptional communication skills and high emotional intelligence
- sound commercial acumen, with the ability to identify and maximize business opportunities;
- the ability to create a strong team environment whilst individualizing your approach to get the best performance out of each team member;
- a strong, collaborative approach with your internal colleagues; and
- a demonstrated history of establishing productive, valued customer relationships.
Not only will you be responsible for helping and growing a passionate and dedicated team, you have an opportunity to truly have an impact on the business. You will be highly autonomous in this position but still be part of a larger and collegiate sales management team. You will have access to first class sales management training and development not just at a local level but on a global scale. You will work with the best in the industry with the same vision…..to make a difference in the world by caring for one person at a time.
Johnson & Johnson is a name that everyone is familiar with. It is a company that has touched the lives of people of all ages and is synonymous with excellence, quality and innovation in healthcare. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing over 119,000 people, all with the same vision......"Caring for the world, one person at a time".
To apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)