Johnson & Johnson キャリア
【Consumer】Sr. Manager Advanced Analytics North East Asia
Requisition ID: 1805694587W
The Sr. Manager, Market Research and Integrated Analytics will be part of the global strategic insights and analytics (GSIA) function. The person will be responsible for generating, integrating and translating insights and analytics into growth opportunities and tactics that shape decisions and drive organizational action for brands within Johnson & Johnson NEA cluster. The cluster includes Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. This person will be based in Tokyo and will have integrated responsibility for insights and analytics. The job will have a large focus on Japan market with lighter support needed for HK and Taiwan.
The candidate is expected to be an internal consultant to partner closely with brand or franchise leadership and cross functional partners such as sales and finance. The person will lead and manage both traditional and innovative market research and analytics solutions to deliver business growth targets as well as profitability goals.
- Lead cross functional projects from planning and design to turning insights into strategy with business partners. Then partnering in taking strategy to tactical design. Focus on key business questions and frame business problems into primary research and or analytics plans in marketing, sales and payer spaces. Determine optimal research / analytic approaches, identify appropriate supplier partners, foster strong partnerships in the context of resources, timing and overall project goals. Provide strategic input to help shape strategic and business plans, sales & brand strategies and new product launch plans / life cycle management for brands. Influence business partners at all levels to incorporate insights into decision making.
- Drive innovation through objective research and analyses and the integration of insights enabling organizational decision making and action. Champion the development and implementation of analytics approaches and methods that are innovative and examples of best practices. The ability to demonstrate leadership courage to set boundaries and ensure time is spent on the most critical/ high value projects is critical.
- Serve as a leader in integrating primary research and analytics insights with cross functional findings and insights developed by peers across the Commercial Insights & Strategy team (forecasting, business intelligence, and advanced analytics/commercial mix modeling/ROI)) and translating into strategies and brand actions that drive tangible growth in revenue and or profit. He/she will routinely provide integrated insights that drive sales and marketing strategies for respective brand or franchise. Cultivate meaningful internal and external partnerships, adding value and insights for the organization; being insight driven to uncover important unmet needs.
- Ensure seamless integration of analytics across key data sources to evaluate business performance and impact of marketing and sales tactics. Identify and develop key metrics to measure and monitor performance through dashboards. Serve as a champion for the implementation of Commercial Innovation capabilities to drive impact for brand or franchise. Strong partnership in the development of designs for Sales Optimization
- Lead brand teams’ capability development via training and work sessions to increase their knowledge and usage of analytics tools both descriptive (e.g., 3rd party data, Nielsen), insights, and analytics (e.g., mmm and price elasticity models). Enabling the business team to achieve analytics and insights excellence. The person will coach the commercial teams on how to utilize basic consulting skills, including consultative listening, problem definition, hypothesis generation, data analysis, translation to value, and oral and written presentation for impact. Coach team members in business acumen and functional area expertise.
- The person will manage and coordinate the work of NEA of GSIA resources while working functionally in close collaboration with the regional analytics and insights teams to adopt and apply regional/global GSIA best practices.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant business experience in market research, marketing, intelligence, sales, business analytics, strategic planning, management consulting. is required
- Proficient with all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is required. Tableau familiarity is a plus.
- Direct supervisory, people management, and vendor management experience is required.
- Strong executive presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience is required
- Demonstrated experience in translating analytical findings to business insights is required
- Strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Ability to understand, translate and integrate marketplace data and secondary data tools into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required
- Ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making; Willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by insight and analytics and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis is required
- Proven ability to work in a highly matrix organization is required
This position is based in Tokyo, Japan and may require light travel.
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)