Johnson & Johnson Careers
Scientist / Senoir associate scientist
Requisition ID: 1805694437W
1) Be responsible for anti-HBV drug discovery activities, study design and assay establishment.
2) Run molecular biology experiments, analyze and write research reports.
3) Set up cellular and biochemical assays to support drug discovery based on the project needs.
4) Design and perform key experiments to investigate the virus-host interaction and the mode of action of novel anti-HBV compounds.
5) Provide day-to-day scientific and technical leadership within the research team
6) Communicate proactively with different functions and address key program issues or potential risks.
1) PhD level with experimental training in Molecular/cell Biology, virology/microbiology, immunology (or a related field).
2) Excellent technical skill sets, especially for cell-based assay (cell culture, transient/stable transfection, viral infection, ELISA/AlphaLISA, western blot and other imaging skills).
3) Good communication and presentation skills are expected as well as good written and spoken skills in both English and Chinese.Well-developed interpersonal and team skills in an international cross-cultural environment with an enthusiastic pro-active attitude
China-Shanghai-Shanghai-Building A, Xinyan Mansion, No. 65, Guiqing Rd., Xuhui District, Shanghai
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)