Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Force Effectiveness Product Line Owner, IT Director ASPAC
Requisition ID: 1805694089W
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Sales Force Effectiveness Product Line Owner, IT Director ASPAC, which will support the Medical Device Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) Product Line Offering in the region.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
We are looking for a leader that will be responsible for overall vision, strategy, roadmap and delivery across the Medical Device Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) Product Line offering for ASPAC. You will create impactful and intuitive products and platforms, finding solutions to challenging and complex business problems. The role is expected to deliver success to internal and external customers by managing their expectations, making quick decisions and delivering solutions at the forefront of technology within the ever-changing landscape. This individual will need to align stakeholders and development teams around common measurable product goals and continue to engage and partner with our business and business product owners in the product development process. They will need to creatively think about increasing capabilities & drive effectiveness of the SFE Product Line for ASPAC while embedding agile practices into the organization. This individual should continually advance their knowledge of external capabilities in the market and their ability to drive business value. Additionally, this role will maintain strong internal partnerships across all IT functions, be a vital contributor to the Global SFE Leadership team as it relates to Enterprise strategies, driving product and platform leverage whenever possible and ensure strong alignment to our IT model.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities – Approximate Percentage of Time
• 20% - Develops and articulates product line vision, strategy and roadmaps. Prioritizes and aligns with business and IT stakeholders on goals and business value.
• 20% - Manages planning, timelines and budgets. Deliver product demonstrations and presentations to internal customers.
• 20% - Incorporates Agile experience in navigating the SDLC. Crafts a product backlog that articulates all aspects of the user requirements and define well-formed acceptance criteria.
• 20% - Build the organization capabilities, connect globally and regionally and inclusive people management.
• 10% - Facilitates lean requirements gathering workshops with Business analysts and internal customers.
• 10% - Works with external third parties & external customers to assess partnerships.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in the field of computer science or business administration
• Experience as IT leader in varied roles and managing teams.
• A solid experience leading agile teams, development and measurement of team goals and strategies, strong history of partnering across IT functions
• Has experience as both a team member, leader and coach of Regional team is required
• Experience effectively collaborating and managing stakeholders is required
• Enterprise experience on a CRM platform preferably Salesforce.com driving Sales Force Effectiveness
• Broad experience across multiple IT areas and platforms (i.e. CRM, R&D, Digital, Analytics) , allowing for broader strategic connection
• Knowledge of trends (e.g., digital, big data, mobile) is preferred
• Expertise measuring and driving adoption to improve business capabilities and deliver intended value
• Knowledge of technical engineering best practices
• Experience working within the Agile framework and providing coaching/guidance to those work teams Ability to make decisions for product based on highest value
• Ability to synthesize leadership and stakeholder inputs into product decisions for team
• Has had previous oversight of product offerings is required
• Deep knowledge of technologies, their application, sustainability, scalability relative to SFE.
• Continually scans technology landscape and keeps abreast of latest product offerings and potential impact to J&J.
• 20% travel (international and domestic) may be required
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent understanding of product planning and execution
• Knowledge of healthcare, business theory, processes, management, budgeting and business office operations.
• Requirements gathering and story mapping experience.
• Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly.
• Proactively creates and communicates deep industry and business insights, excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, exceptional service orientation, strong negotiating skills.
• Able to create context around key business drivers and strategic plan, able to present ideas in business-friendly language.
• Able to thrive in a global multinational with remote managers, direct reports and in a virtual setting.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)