Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805693978W
- Playing a lead role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of leading edge technologies, and software development.
- Collaborating with the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development
- Supporting the Product Owner and Development Team to deliver on the Product Backlog
- Guiding the team to ensure Scrum practices and principles are adhered to.
- Ensure the Development Team is self-organizing.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment, on a continual basis.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on collaboration and problem solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and providing metrics.
- Supporting the Product Owner, especially with respect to refinement and integrity of the Product Backlog.
- An opportunity to develop relevant technical skills within their area of expertise
- Cross functional exposure both on site and within Campus Ireland
Education and Experience:
- Recent Graduate (2018 or due to graduate in 2019). Must hold a minimum of a third-level degree in a BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Knowledge of Agile practices desirable - Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Scaled Agile
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies
Key Skills and Competencies required:
- Good Knowledge of mainstream programming language: Java, C++, C#, PHP
- Solid understanding of OOP. Solving problems efficiently and quickly.
- Understanding of Database concepts, good programming practices, root causing issues.
- Experience with multiple OS: Windows, Linux, iOS. Able to execute UNIX command line utilities.
- Good command over Microsoft Office Suite of tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability self-motivate and operate independently
- Customer focused
- Innovative and quick thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)