Johnson & Johnson Careers
National Account Manager - Pharmacy
Requisition ID: 1805693868W
- Join the #1 Pharmacy OTC supplier in Australia
- Major Pharmacy Channel Client and Exposure
- Based in the Consumer Head Office at Ultimo
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products.
We’re an environment geared for growth and innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
You will be accountable for managing one of Johnson & Johnson’s major pharmacy clients on a national level. This will involve day-to-day management of the account relationship, managing the launch of new products, managing activation/promotion management, account planning, category analysis and ownership of the category reviews for your categories.
Be valued for who you are:
This is a chance to demonstrate your proactive problem solving ability and influencing skills to really help grow the business and drive performance. As part of a dynamic and results oriented team motivated by innovative ideas and category excellence you will:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Evaluate ongoing sales performance and make recommendations and changes to improve sales and profitability
- Develop and implement joint business plans with the customer
- Lead the category review process to ensure improved visibility and availability of your product range
- Manage the TP budget for your portfolio by maximizing sales while keeping within budget
- Plan and deliver an annual calendar including promotion activity and key events
- Ensure the field team is adequately briefed to support national activity
- Negotiate mutually benefit strategies to drive the category and both businesses
- Provide accurate stock forecasts to ensure stable supply
- Manage administrative account issues that may arise
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in FMCG account management
- Experience in account management within a Pharmacy Channels is preferred
- Proven presentation, negotiation and selling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Applications close: Fri, 30th November 2018
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)