Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Chef de projet Support of Marketed products F/M CDD
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805693833W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 130,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
If you have the talent and dream to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help you to make it happen.
The European Research and Development Center of our Consumer sector is recruiting a SMP H/F project leader for a 18-month fixed-term contract.
Support to Marketed Product (SMP) department is leading major projects to ensure Business Continuity, Compliance and cost optimization of our marketed Products portfolio.
The SMP Project Coordinator will be responsible of :
- Supporting the portfolio assessment based on strategic initiatives pipeline
- Leading and executing reformulation projects related to regional and global strategic initiatives programs from lab reformulation up to cosmetic dossier signature with cross-functional teams (R&D, Procurement, Supply Chain, Plants …)
- Plan and apply the appropriate protocol with cross functional team
- Coordinate R&D timing. Leads his/her projects to ensure on time execution.
- Attend meetings with Marketing, Procurement and Plant
- Identify and Manage risks
- Alert on potential issue and bottle neck and propose a mitigation plan
- Timely execute the agreed action plan with cross functional team
- Drive growth through the projects (simplicity, sustainability, supply chain, commercial innovation)
- Ensure robust formula development as well as scale-up activities according to working processes in place and J&J requirements.
- Use Raw Materials in line with J&J requirements and strategies (Regulatory, Procurement, Supply Chain, Raw Material Center)
- Organize the trials with subcontractors including ordering of raw materials
- Update J&J systems or ensure updating through processes in place
- Manage all the documentation requested for product release
- Identify best practices, propose new ideas and opportunities that will improve product costs or reduce complexity whilst executing reformulation projects.
- Identify and generate improvement that will increase efficiency of his/her activity or team efficiency
- Ensure Cosmetic dossier release Right First Time
- Define and establish procedures to secure his/her activity
- Scientific master degree required (Formulation, Chemistry, Process Engineering).
- Minimum 6 months experience in leading R&D Projects in cosmetic company
- Previous experiences and skills :
- Project Management
- Strategy assessment
- Skincare, facecare or haircare expertise
- Complexity management / Global mindset
- Formulation / Scale-up
- Oral & written communication skills
- Fluent in English
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS (7101)