Johnson & Johnson Careers
Stock & Supply Manager F/M
Requisition ID: 1805693800W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 130,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
If you have the talent and dream to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help you to make it happen.
We are looking for a Stock & Supply Manager to join our planning team based on ou rproduction site in Val-de-Reuil, France.
Role Summary :
The Stock & Supply Manager provides management, technical consulting and support for the design, implementation and maintenance of components supply activities for the plant.
He/She manages the Material Scheduler team to ensure on time delivery and cost saving.
He/She plans and controls inventory of Components to meet production and sales
Tasks and responsabilities :
- Manages daily operations of Material scheduling. Performs material availability analysis to determine material and supply requirements. Support the team to manage Supply issues and dispute.
- Develops and implements inventory policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures.
- Reports the shortages and surpluses of Components. Manages inventory expenses. Coordinate communication around PIPO and NPI processes to avoid destruction cost and/or obsolescence of Components.
- Analyzes changes in the inventory relating to supply;
- Revise quarterly the safety stocks levels & EOQs based on demand variations;
- Communicates relevant information to appropriate management.
- Analyzes results and initiates appropriate action to meet business goals.
- Improves profitability through cost reduction, cost avoidance, and process improvements on a cross functional basis.
- Resolves difficult problems and customer complaints.
- Maintains relationships with key Stakeholder.
- 3-5 years of experience as buyer or stock manager in pharma or cosmetic industry
- Experience in working with SAP
- People Management skills
- Project Management skills
- Training in Supply Chain will be highly preferred
Janssen Cilag S.A.S. (7825)