Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst Alliance Management Finance
Requisition ID: 1805693697W
“Caring for the world, one person at a time”... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Pharmaceutica NV, a part of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Senior Analyst to join the Alliance Management Finance Center Of Excellence (AMF COE), located in Beerse, Belgium.
The AMF COE is part of the Janssen Business Services (JBS) organization that has as main responsibility to manage the financials related to the Intellectual Property ownership of the Pharma products. The majority of Key Products within the Janssen portfolio are royalty bearing, and in-licensing and collaboration agreements have become a keystone in the Janssen business model. We are looking for a Sr. Analyst Third Party Royalties, who will drive operational excellence in our processes and towards our business partners.
This role provides a great opportunity to have global impact within the Pharm sector. The role will connect broadly and globally, both internally within the entire Pharm organization and externally with our worldwide licensors and licensees. The function combines a wide variety of skills: accounting technical, analytical, business partnering and project work. The individual will have an opportunity to become proficient in contract interpretation, by becoming a key subject matter expert in the financial terms of our license agreements. The role requires critical business partnering relationships with our patent attorneys worldwide and developing key relationships with our Alliance Management business partners.
Financial Planning & Reporting:
- You calculate the Royalties and Milestone for Janssen Beerse, Zug and Ireland on a quarterly basis for actuals, as well as for the various budget cycles.
- You are responsible for consolidation and reporting of worldwide royalty payables.
- You maintain and communicate budget royalty rates to world-wide affiliates.
- You prepare and communicate royalty analysis reports to explain to management the variances in the amounts payable.
- You prepare quarterly payments to our licensors and follow up commercial milestone payments.
- You follow up the Currency exposures and hedge contracts related to royalty payables.
Business Analysis and Support
- You report quarterly sales reports and payment statements to Third party licensors.
- You will be the lead for the financial processes of specific licensing agreements and will liaise with different teams world-wide. Your main business partners will be JBS Finance teams, BD Finance teams, Regional Controlling teams, Patent Law Department, Legal Department, Business Intelligence, and Third Party Licensors.
- You perform ad hoc analyses for management.
- You will be involved in various projects to further optimize the calculations, management and communication of Royalties.
- Masters degree in Finance/Economics with 3-4 years relevant business experience in a complex and international environment.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required (i.e. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP functions).
- Experience with SAP R3 is preferred.
- Accurate and compliance driven.
- Strong business partnering skills and customer oriented.
- Must have a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong communication skills.
- This position requires a highly motivated and organized individual with strong analytical skills (accurate) and intellectual curiosity.
- This position will be based out of Beerse, Belgium.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)