Johnson & Johnson Careers
Equipment Sales Manager
Requisition ID: 1805693522W
Primary Job Function
Sales, business development and account management and negotiation of sales or lease of JnJ Vision Surgical equipment, such as VISX laser, associated diagnostic equipment, Intralase Laser, Catalys Laser, Signature Phaco and Tearscience including private sector and public tenders.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Establish, maintain and develop customer’s business relationships with Johnson&Johnson
- Manage and follow up distributor activities and ensure the achievement of Johnson&Johnson’s business targets in terms of sales and profit.
- Work with distributor, operation team & customers to develop end-to-end business solutions for overall business and sales development obstacles.
- Achieves or exceeds sales targets in each section of the product range and as a whole.
- Anticipate and outmaneuver the competition activities in the marketplace in full compliance with Johnson&Johnson’s standards and Credo.
- Analyze and address specific needs/interests of physicians/customers to maximize utilization of products through solid selling skills and technical knowledge of competitor’s products.
- Liaises with tender adjudicators and decision makers to identify & influence tender conditions. Monitors and ensures ongoing performance of contracts & tenders.
- Demonstrates effective use of promotional items and literature and marketing support items.
- Demonstrates a consistently high level of selling and negotiation skills in relation to gaining orders and contracts for equipment products.
- Actively seeks for developing business at customer and organization level
Provides a level of service to existing and potential customers consistent with company standards.
Identifies, communicates and builds strong relations with Key Opinion Leaders and the entire decision-making chain.
Promotes the company products & image to the benefit of the customer and AMO.
Identifies and proposes new added-value services for the customer, without reducing profitability.
Planning & Organization
Develops an annual Business Plan in line with available resources, sales & marketing objectives and follows up throughout the year.
Assures regular and accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly planning and reporting according to protocols as defined by the Regional Director.
Demonstrates effective analytical skills to define and progress our position in the market place.
Maximizes time spent with the customer by effective monthly and daily call planning to achieve agreed activity rate by customer type and product group.
Manages use of sample and promotional budget within set objectives.
- Ensures that territory records are kept accurate and up to date through EyeForce.
- Completes all reports and office communication accurately, including emails and expenses and submits and replies punctually.
- Maintains all company property in a clean and tidy state.
- Services company car according to schedule and takes care to avoid preventable accidents.
Communication / Interpersonal Skills
Demonstrates a positive and constructive attitude towards colleagues and other company personnel thus minimizing conflict and maximizing teamwork.
Provides accurate and timely feedback to relevant departments in order that any necessary action may be taken.
Attends and contributes to the success of relevant events such as regional, national and international congresses.
Actively contributes to the collation of competitive intelligence updates including clinical and strategic activity.
Participates and presents as required at company sales & training meetings and conferences.
Develops and maintains an expert knowledge of ophthalmic surgery and its associated products.
Develops and maintains a high level of knowledge of our competitors’ products, prices and activity.
Develops and maintains a detailed understanding of the National/local Health care supply structure, its personnel and policy and monitors any changes that occur
Assists as requested in the coaching of new colleagues in the field.
- Graduate caliber, ideally with a scientific background
Experience at distributor management
Minimum 5 years of demonstrable sales experience within the Refractive Laser, Cataract, and Ocular Surface equipment arena
Experience in marketing or business development would be an asset.
Demonstrable experience of working within a hospital/clinic and OR environment
Strong technical competence – with an ability to communicate this knowledge to others
Strong business acumen with an ability to work strategically
Demonstrable experience of sales data analysis and interpretation
Strong customer focus and relationship building skills
Excellent sales, persuasion, and presentation skills
Available and willing to travel across country and international markets as required
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)