Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805693470W
The Johnson and Johnson Familiy of companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 128,000 people. Johnson and Johnson is the world‘s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related products for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets. At least a billion people around the world are touched each day by what we do.
ETHICON Neuchâtel is responsible for the production of implants for the treatment of female incontinence and bio-resorption products to stop bleeding during surgical procedures.
Quality Technician 100% – CDI – Neuchâtel
- Degree or equivalent in a Life Science, Engineering or Physical Science
- Knowledge of statistics
- Knowledge of QA and Regulations in the Medical Device Industry
- Knowledge of software tools such as Minitab, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office
- Establish a good collaboration with other departments: production, engineering, planning, procurement and logistics, etc
- Prioritize effectively to maintain a control of daily activities
- Beginning to intermediate statistical knowledge
- Good English skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of QSR, MDD, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and other international standards
Medos Sarl (8575)