Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales & Marketing Support Administrator
Requisition ID: 1805693454W
Sales and Marketing Administrator
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
Opportunity to work
within the fast-paced Vogue International UK team helping to support and cement
growth for the OGX and Maui Moisture haircare brands. Working within a team of 5 in the UK and 8 in
EMA, the successful applicant will gain exposure to all areas of running an
FMCG business including sales, marketing and PR initiatives.
A pivotal role within a JNJ business that epitomizes #StartUpMentality, the role requires someone with pace, accuracy and dynamism to work closely with the team and help them to drive the business forward.
Purpose of the role
A pivotal role within a JNJ business that epitomizes #StartUpMentality, the role requires someone with pace, accuracy and dynamism to manage business critical activities that will help deliver our ambitious growth objectives.
- Spend planning and management through internal systems and tools
- Weekly reporting updates and analysis to share with team (retailer EPOS systems)
- Key retail admin – new line forms, promotional forms, images, samples
- Social & PR - Assembly and distribution of media & influencer packages/social media comp prizes
- Media coverage monitoring and collation
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent organisational skills – managing dynamic workload and stakeholders
- Strong time management
- Confident with numbers and financial details
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Connect – be able to pro-actively build and manage relationship with key stakeholders
- Deliver – act with speed, agility and accountability
- Credo – Maintain the highest standards of quality, compliance and accountability
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)