Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805693436W
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERIN, BAND-AID , and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
- Perform Customer Reviews in partnership with Sales team to assess financial performance and make recommendation of actions
- Provide Decision Support in partnership with regional leadership teamand country management team to shape strategy, drive portfolio decisions & lead/participate in business reviews
- Execute Identified Strategy (Pricing, Product Portfolio, etc.)
- Perform Specialized Reporting by using business insights from review of financial analysis and scenario planning, leveraging on market competitive analysis, external benchmarking, customer and channel analysis that aims at identifying business & financial opportunities andrisks, driving development of action plans in collaborations with local finance and business partners
- Working closely with cross functional teams to validate assumptions and commentaries provided by business, and eventually ensure recommendations provided are sound.
- Review BVA for sales and quarterly P&L, provide analysis and commentary of country performance to regional FP&A, and supportmonthly financial review with country Finance leader to identify areas of concerns for further analysis and action planning.
- Working with country finance team to drive the preparation and validation of forecasts that incorporates impact of changes in internaland external business conditions and manage action plans to ensurefinancial targets are met
- Articulate and frame insights, risks, opportunities and support local management in its communication to Regional cluster leadership basedupon a deep understanding of current and emerging market trends,geographic, cultural needs.
- Track action plans execution at the local business, validate assumptions and review action plans as initial assumptions changed
- At least 5 years working experience within financial control, management reporting and business analysis, preferably with an international commercial sales & marketing in Consumer industry.
- Customer focused, with the ability to collaborate and communicate with country and clusters business & finance leaderships and internal andexternal relationships
- Strong scenario planning, financial modelling, reporting consolidation and market analysis capabilities
- Possess sound business acumen, and ability to validate business assumptions, discuss business and marketing strategies with commercial partners
- Ability to influence business partner and actively shape the conversations to target at the outcome desired
- A passion for detail as well as analysis of data from high-level view with anatural ability to look at the “total picture”
- Strong ability to “cut through” the noise, validate root cause directly withmiddle
- business managers, and strategically sum up the context and recommendations
- Good understanding of reporting requirements in J&J across multiple sector
- Experience with TM1 planning tools, and advanced financial modelling and forecasting techniques
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)
Planning & Analysis