Johnson & Johnson Careers
Professional Education Manager (12 month contract)
Requisition ID: 1805693425W
- World #1 healthcare Organisation and Employer of Choice
- Sydney or Melbourne based
- Exceptional project management skills required
At J&J our focus is on ongoing innovation, bringing products to market that make a real difference in patients’ lives. Working in partnership with external stakeholders to provide a high level of Professional Education is one important way that we contribute to better healthcare for all.
Our commitment to this is demonstrated in our Professional Education team and due to an internal promotion within the team, a new role has become available.
This is a highly collaborative role, requiring you to:
- plan, create and deliver a Professional Education plan for stakeholder groups including surgeons, nurses, and surgical societies that is aligned with business strategy;
- forge strong professional relationships with key external stakeholders that facilitate a partnership approach to Professional Education; and
- work closely with your internal colleagues including sales, marketing and Healthcare Compliance to ensure ongoing strategic alignment and a high level of quality in programme development and delivery.
We are seeking an innovative, high EQ professional – someone who can shape, lead and deliver. We are also seeking:
- experience in Professional Education, medical device sales or marketing;
- strong business acumen with the ability to understand and translate business requirements into implementation and flawless execution;
- exceptional project management skills
- excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and manage strong business relationships with key external partners; and
- sound financial acumen with skills in managing projects within specified budgets.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, health science or a related field will be highly regarded.
Johnson & Johnson is a name that everyone is familiar with. It is a company that has touched the lives of people of all ages and is synonymous with excellence, quality and innovation in healthcare. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing over 119,000 people, all with the same vision......"Caring for the world, one person at a time".
If you have the above skills and experience and relish working in a dynamic and diverse environment, we would welcome your application. To apply online, use the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications close Sunday 16th December 2018
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)