Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Rebates and Promotion Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805693386W
Job Title: Regional Rebates And Promotions Analyst
Location: Maidenhead UK
GCF Level: 25
The Consumer EAME Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance and other functions in 25+ countries across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $ 4 bn. and sells approximately 100 different brands.
This role is a key part of the EAME Commercial Accounting team, which is responsible for accurate accounting and reporting of sales and customer spend waterfall (gross sales to net trade sales) of the countries serviced by the COE.
The Rebates and Promotions team is responsible for accurate calculation, input, daily monitoring and maintenance of rebates and promotions for the countries serviced by the COE.
* Accurately process, monitor and reconcile promotion and rebates postings for the local markets, according to the appropriate market conditions. This requires work with SAP and local Trade Promotion Tools.
* Communicate and follow up on issues identified, working with stakeholders through to resolution.
* Proactively support Finance colleagues in local markets on topics under their responsibility.
* Suggest, lead and participate in process improvement projects within the commercial accounting team and other teams within the CoE.
* Challenge status quo, question and participate in discussions regarding standardisation of processes across the region and take an active role in pursuing these goals.
* Relationship building with local market finance and sales teams will be a key part of this role.
* Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
* Support and provide expertise to SSC Team in Manila in claims processing through SAP Rebate system. Process Rebates/Promotions settlements in SAP when necessary.
* SOX/ Audit - Ensure compliance with relevant internal controls and standard operating procedures in order. Assist with the requirements of internal and external auditors
* University graduate, ideally with a degree in Finance and Accountancy
* Qualifed or Part Qualifed CIMA, ACCA or ACA
* Minimum 2 years’ experience of applicable finance and accounting experience and concepts
* Previous SAP experience – particularly in the area of rebates and rebate settlements – will be a great advantage
* Experience in remote cooperation with various stakeholders and participation in cross-department projects will be an additional advantage
* Fluent English essential.
* Other languages within the EAME region advantageous.
Skills & Competencies:
* Sense of Urgency:
Quickly assimilates and digests information
Persists in the face of obstacles or challenges
* Intellectual Curiosity:
Makes progress and remains focused under ambiguous and complex
Seeks opportunities to learn and grow professionally
* Collaboration & Teaming:
Builds strong, productive relationships
Demonstrates ability to work with teams and individuals
* Attention to detail
* Time management and prioritizing skills
* Prudent risk taking
Cooperates in identifying ways of doing things better and faster
* Self-awareness & adaptability
Actively seeks feedback
Appreciates and uses constructive criticism
Bounces back from disappointments and mistakes; learns and moves on
Demonstrates awareness of how his / her actions or interactions impact
Listens effectively and remains open to other’s ideas
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)