Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Project Engineer H/F CDD
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805692948W
- Partner closely with different key manufacturing functions supervisors (Production, Maintenance, Engineering SH&E, Quality Assurance, SMP, NPI, Planning, Plant Controlling, Procurement).
- Connect with MAKE Global Engineering Platform leads/ Maintenance Communities to use confirmed solutions or available standards.
- Lead projects to increase capacity of existing manufacturing lines or deliver/improve new manufacturing lines.
- Manage parts or all of the different project delivery phases (definition, design, planning, commissioning, testing, installation, qualification, start-up and secondary development).
- Actively participate as core team member or extended team member for larger projects, initiatives and corporate programs (JJPS, Automation, etc.)
- Lead project execution according to established processes using supporting systems and techniques. Ensure that project documentation (drawings, schematics, manuals, and technical specifications) is updated and properly filed to ease future use.
- Actively contribute to protect our business continuity through the identification and mitigation of risks.
- Execute the qualification of Production/ Facilities & Utilities systems and to maintain their qualified status aligned to current regulatory requirements.
- Participate actively to the investigation and related reporting in case of deviation linked to the equipment/system qualification status;
- Support the definition and the execution of the needed and planned CAPA.
- Manage projects execution to make sure timing, costs and customer satisfaction objectives are met. You will supervise directly the installation phase and determine that all safety conditions are always in place anytime.
- Focus on Safety, Health & Environmental, as well as Quality and Compliance. You will also act in compliance with the J&J Credo, laws, regulations, J&J Policies and any applicable standard. Additionally, you will incorporate requirements of relevant policies, guidelines and standards into project execution and has the ability to assess relevance for changed or new technologies.
- Seek for a deep understanding of manufacturing processes and technology and master the interaction between materials and machinery. You will focus on understanding working conditions in our manufacturing environment and on ergonomic and operability of machinery.
- Plan equipment modification or installation, and related qualification, together with Planning, Production and Q&C, in accordance with plants customer happiness objectives. You will proposes alternative to overcome constrains. You will highlight criticalities and bottlenecks that may potentially jeopardize project execution.
- Liaise with external partners (Suppliers, Constructor, Consultants, etc.) to assure that equipment acquisition meets project objectives (timing, performance, etc.) through technical specification definition, design review, acceptance tests, start-up tests, etc.
- Innovation through identifying new or state of the art technologies and proposes new ideas for improvement. You will recognize opportunities (CIP, capacity, capability) and assess capital investment and cost impacts. You will participate to the BP Capital projects definition phase.
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate with different levels in the organization
- Technical oriented intellectual curiosity
- Good Project Management Skills
- Self-awareness and adaptability
- Automation skills are a clear plus
- Communication skills
- Open and oriented to personal relationship
- Team membership
- Result oriented
- Creativity and Innovation
- Customer focus.
- Software knowledge: MS Office Package, Autocad (preferred)
Janssen Cilag S.A.S. (7825)