Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Manager EMEA Profitability Management
Requisition ID: 1805692922W
Position Title: Finance Manager EMEA Consumer MAKE Profitability Management & Reporting
Location: Maidenhead or Wokingham, UK
The Finance Manager EMEA Consumer MAKE Profitability Management & Reporting will provide financial analysis and standardized reporting support for their regional organizations, and will be reporting to the Sr. Finance Manager.
She or he will work with the regional BUF Finance leads and their team to provide critical performance reporting and Financial forecast Management review decks, including being accountable for all first level commentary. The position will be important in ensuring a compliant and accurate monthly closing process for the Regional Make/Quality/SMP home office including: preparing journal entries, generating Budget vs. Actuals reports and commentary, and validating the value of implemented CIP projects.
The Make FP&A lead will be responsible for building and disseminating standard analytics and reporting across all SC pillars as applicable for their respective sites (MAKE, Quality, SMP) including:
• Consolidation of Make, Quality, SMP spend
• Consolidation of Regional Cost Summary - Metric Decks
• Monthly regional dashboards
• Management deck preparation, including Level 1 commentary
• Site Spend/Global Budgets, Capital and Headcount BVAs
As the manager of the regional Performance Management team, she or he will play a significant role in developing the process and calendar for the annual site Business Plan and forecast updates ensuring alignment with the 52-week calendar. She or he will oversee and communicate regional planning calendar with regional business partners and complete all templates and reporting requirements.
There will also be a responsibility for submitting all relevant information in the local and global ERP as well as Reporting systems (TM1, GRM, etc.) for the region under their responsibility. Finance Manager will identify and implement process improvement and standardization opportunities within the financial cycles as well as lead feedback collection process.
• Preparing and/or process journal entries
• Leadership of Finance analysts
• Regional cost summary and BVA reporting (MUV, DL, etc.)
• Consolidating of site/regional level spending
• Maintaining and communicating close/forecast calendars
• Standardized management review deck preparation
• Implementation of standardization and process improvement opportunities
• Supporting internal and external audit requirements
• Ad-hoc reporting and analytics execution
University education: Minimum Bachelor's degree as well as full qualification in CIMA, ACCA, ACA or similar
5+ years of relevant finance experience, minimum 3 years of experience from finance management function
Experience from supply chain/manufacturing finance is a must
Strong business partnering, communication, leadership and influential skills
Strong analytical skills
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)
Planning & Analysis