Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
EMEA Clinical Specialist (m/f) NEUWAVE – Ethicon - Southern Germany
Requisition ID: 1805692909W
As Clinical Specialist you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers. You will perform account development activities developing competent, confident clinical champions to drive the utilization of our system and probe sales. You identify and utilize educational opportunities and thus offer our customers an exceptional service within the framework of technically complex support.
- Support of live cases as technical consultant and trainer in customer accounts with the aim to create competence and trust of doctors and hospital staff
- Develop key relationships with new and existing customers to develop clinical champions and deliver fellows education programs.
- Provide Clinical Support for new customers learning curve and for increasing the product adoption
- Seek opportunities within accounts to increase system utilization and probe usage and encourage specialty discipline adoption
- Deliver customer training plan and effectively transfer knowledge to empower customers to use NEUWAVE system effectively and independently Ensure timely, accurate reporting of any complaints or technical issues, following documented procedures
- Meet and exceed sales targets for their geographic area, maximizing sales’ and profit’s potential
- Collaborate with the NEUWAVE EMEA Marketing Manager, CDM colleagues and EMEA leader, to develop innovative Professional Education activities to Establish NW as Golden Standard
- Identify industry trends and relevant competitive information, implement and maintain a deep knowledge of competitor's products and strategies in the local market
- Several years of medical device sales experience, capital equipment management and oncology background preferred
- Experience in reading CT/MRI/Ultrasound imaging is mandatory
- Capacity to gain in-depth product and procedure knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders within the EP lab setting.
- Analytical, structured and solution oriented working approach
- Must be self-disciplined, organised, and be able to take ownership and responsibility for business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong relationships quickly
- Ability to positively influence thinking, behavior and gain commitment
- Business fluency in English is a requirement. Another EMEA-language as a plus
- Willingness to travel more than 60% of the time, depending on geography
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
AMO Germany GmbH (7137)