Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Health Care Compliance Specialist EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805692559W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We are currently looking for an experienced Health Care Compliance (HCC) Specialist - Consumer MedTech Regional Strategic Organizations EMEA.
This position is preferably to be located in Ettlingen, Germany, at the Johnson & Johnson Vision AMO GmbH. In justified cases, the position can be based in another country in the EMEA region with access to an office within a Johnson & Johnson premise.
The Health Care Compliance Specialist for the Consumer MedTech Regional Strategic Organization EMEA, supports Healthcare Compliance programs for the EMEA Regional Strategic Organization to ensure business practices and activities are following related J&J internal guidelines, laws, regulations and industry codes (MedTech Code) and anticorruption laws including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
The Health Care Compliance Specialist supports planning, trainings, assessments, testing & monitoring and other HCC activities for Consumer MedTech in the EMEA Regional Strategic Organizations.
This position reports to the HCCO Vision Care & Surgical Vision Regional Strategic Organizations EMEA.
The HCC Specialist will work together with the HCCO, on the development and design of the health care compliance program for the Consumer Med Tech Franchises EMEA Regional Office, which may include but not be limited to the following:
- Consult on health care compliance matters, policies and procedures to business stakeholders including business liaison partners of Sales Intermediaries /Distributors functions in Consumer MedTech Franchises
- Perform HCC reviews & approvals for HCP/HCO/GO related activities of the J&J business and of J&J co-founding activities of Sales Intermediaries/ Distributors
- Contribute in the design and review of compliance program and recommends appropriate revisions and modifications
- Organize training programs and deliver trainings for employees- maintain certification and training attendance records
- Organize the HCC Committee meetings, agenda and minutes
- Assist in the self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect gaps, propose mitigation actions and work together with the business stakeholders for the management action plans
- Design and implement monitoring plan for the respective Franchise
- Support the HCCO in the disclosure requirements of MedTech Europe and the disclosure obligations of other countries (i.e. Belgium), for the respective franchises of Consumer MedTech
- Contribute to the implementation of all HCC MD written policies and procedures at each franchise
- Support the business stakeholders in the usage and launch of J&J MD HCC systems (HCC Life, PRIZMA)
- Collect and provide metrics to the HCCO for the quarterly reports in Curve and ACL reporting systems
- Maintain the TPI inventory and partner with external vendor for the due diligence (e.g. KPMG) and related documentation
- Support the HCCO in the management of Corporate Internal Audits (CIA)
- University/bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Background may include Health Care Compliance, Business Compliance, Medical Affairs/ Professional Education, Legal, Finance, or Regulatory, with respective experience of minimum 5 years
- Ideally knowledge of regulations and industry standards of the Medical Devices market (i.e. MedTech Code)
- Requires strong communication and influencing, strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proven track record in delivering results, ownership and ability to manage complexity is a must
- Ability to make things happen trough managing a broad set of Credo based values
- Dealing well with ambiguity and demonstrate strong process and effective time management skills
- Ability to work well between functions and across all levels of the business
- Be pragmatic, close to the business and understand challenges and issues of the activity
- Ability to work independently and in a detailed manner
- Knowledgeable and subject matter expert user of company systems (HCC Life) with computer skills
- Very good command of the English language both verbal and written, including presentation skills
This position is assigned to a non-tariff range.
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
AMO Germany GmbH (7137)
Health Care Compliance