Johnson & Johnson Careers
[J&J Vision_AMO] - Ocular Surface Business Lead
Requisition ID: 1805692409W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- Drive the full development of Ocular Surface portfolio to make it the market leader
- Roll out the Ocular Surface marketing plan 2019 effectively including activities and expenses planning and controls.
- Formulate particular promotional activities and lead the development to spear sales growth
- Train and assist HCP / ECP / customers in product usage support in a professional manner
- Engage HCP to explore sales & buying opportunities in hospital, clinic in both private & public sector
- Engage ECP to explore sales & buying opportunities in all major independent & group optical channel
- Meet and exceed monthly & annual sales quota.
- Identify cross selling opportunities with existing products portfolio of customers in hospital, clinic and optical channel
- Identify and construct the long term development plan for the product portfolio to ensure sustainable growth of the business
- Ensure effective internal cooperation to build the business within the Sales, Customer Support, Operations, Medical Affairs and Marketing teams across the organization.
- University graduates in science subjects / relevant disciplines
- Fluent in the local language and good command of written and spoken English
- No less than 5 years’ experience in the healthcare industry, at least three years of which would need to be in a leadership position.
- Experience in ophthalmic industry ( surgical and /or optical channel ) is a strong plus
- A leader with good management planning and execution skills
- A team player with highly effective communication and people skills
- An enthusiastic learner with cheerful personality, proactive mentality and a strong sense of accountability
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
AMO Asia Limited (8051)