Johnson & Johnson Careers
Facilities Engineering Team Leader
Requisition ID: 1805692338W
Lead the consolidation and on-time execution of Facilities Department Continuous Improvement Initiatives and BCP projects in line with the Cork Site business plan.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consolidation and validation of Project Plans and deliverables.
- Co-ordination of effective resourcing of Maintenance activities and the management of individual performances to defined objectives.
- Provision of clearly defined responsibilities and objectives for Maintenance team member
- Definition and execution of individual performance improvement and development plans for team members in-line with the Plant strategic imperatives and objectives
- Management, motivation and development of staff, and provision of effective performance reviews in a timely manner
- Provision of continuous support and mentoring to the team members.
- Identification of training needs of staff and opportunities for development to maximize their potential.
- Management of day-to-day deliverables of the Operation teams
- Work with the Maintenance team members on a continuous basis to ensure objectives are met or exceeded
- Consolidate and communicate Day to Day maintenance activity status updates as per stakeholder expectations
- Manage communication and work commitments with teams’ external to the core team.
- Manage Maintenance meetings, manage attendance and ensure defined behavioral norms are sustained.
- Support the planning, conducts and directs engineering projects or studies including complete projects.
- Develop Site Strategic Utilities program that incorporates Life cycle reliability initiatives.
- Facilitate issue resolution through strong and consistent leadership and the application of leadership development tools such as the ACM.
- Facilitate technical problem resolution through the application of best practice tools such as 8-D, DMAIC, etc.
- Ensure that all changes and activities conform to local and corporate, statutory, legislative and regulatory requirements for GMP, HSE and Quality.
- Create and maintain an environment of innovative continuous improvement, focusing on quality, cost reduction, process development and supply.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3rd Level Degree, preferably in Marine Engineering or Electrical Eng
- Proven Project Management experience
- Track record of project delivery.
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Standards
- Experience in high volume medical device manufacturing environment
- Track Record in people leadership and development
- Certification in Project Management
- Asset management experience in the Health Care Industry.
- Management experience in Utilities and Facilities Function.
- Track record of implementing Project Safety Programs.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)