Johnson & Johnson Careers
Vision Surgery Key Account Executive (Samsun)
Requisition ID: 1805692300W
Responsible for the development and achievement of all short and long-term targets (e.g. sales and profitability targets) for all customers and Key Accounts in the relevant market. Proactively manage and cultivate a good relationship to internal (e.g. marketing, supply chain, finance, regulatory affairs, sales support) and external (key accounts, opinion leaders, relevant institutions) stakeholders to achieve long term growth and profitability.
Lead and develop Distributor Medical Sales Representative by identifying training needs.
Lead and develop Distributor Medical Sales Representative in order to achieve their goals. Assure they continue to grow with their roles. Train them on their job if necessary, give support and guidance.
Develop and implement strategies for new products and services.
Develop and continuously adjust the strategy on the external and internal environment. Monitor and reflect on market dynamics, competitor analysis and customer data as well as imperatives coming from marketing, finance and the AMO senior management.
Increase the company’s involvement with existing clients.
Develop activity plans for existing clients and run special projects with key accounts or other external cooperation partners in order to maximize sales and profit.
Determine new opportunities by analysing business needs.
Identify opportunities for client specific marketing activities, brief marketing and lead the project from the briefing to the execution
Provide monthly forecast about demand on unit level for assigned Territory
- Bachelor’s degree and medical devices sector documents (medical devices sales certificate and clinical sevice certificate)
- At least 4 years of sales experience in health sector, preferably medical devices
- Native speaker of Turkish
- Good command of English
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Ability to work well within a team
- Proficient user of MS Office applications
- Adaptable to dynamic business environment
- Open to learning and developing new skills
- Ability to communicate with different internal and external partners
- Ability to think critically, make decisions and solve problems under pressure
- Preferably experienced in ophthalmology
- Experienced in key account management and business development
- Command of public procurement legislation and experienced in tender processes
- Distributor and vendor management experience
- For male applicants, no military service obligation
- Having no travel restrictions
- Valid driving license
- Resides in Samsun
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)