Johnson & Johnson Careers
J&J Temporary Contract - Project Operations Engineer
Pomezia (Santa Palomba), Italy
Requisition ID: 1805692299W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886 a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector):
Commerical Site and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For the site of Santa Palomba (Pomezia - ROME) we are looking for candidates to be entered with a Fixed-term contract as Project Operations Engineer.
The Project Operations Engineer is responsible to ensure identification, delivery and flawless project execution on the Project list for Site.
This role will lease and align with cross-functional teams on site to successfully run the due diligence, execute and implement Project ON TIME IN FULL.
The Project Operations Engineer is responsible for setting up the project execution team charter, enable the project solutions identification both technical and operative, trial organization and execution, outcome reporting and follow through on spec update and coordinate the project team activities.
This includes CIP’s (Cost Improvement Projects), New Product Development or Introduction projects that are supported by the Project Management Team.
This also excludes activities done by the technical and source teams to support the execution of these projects.
• Ensure Project definition and due diligence assessment
• Facilitate Project execution for the site in collaboration with Technical design departments, R&D and regional project managers assigned.
• Coordinate and ensure project flowless execution on site (Pomezia) securing smooth implementation and transition to new spec or suppliers on Time versus project agreements and budget identified.
• Coordinate trial program execution, secure execution of trial and assessment, report and follow through on next steps (PIPO, Validation activities and Plant technical functions…).
• Coordinating all Plant related activities to ensure project remains on track
Monitoring and managing Plant related risks and opportunities
• Ensure coordination in the overall Project portfolio for the site (continuous improvement, new product introduction etc.), confirming appropriate resource allocation in accordance with global/regional/local business priorities;
• Drives site portfolio governance and ensures adherence to established governance processes, provides guidance on agreed-upon project management processes, practices and systems;
• Supports the deployment of change management processes;
• Manages site program/project financials, resource commitments and deliverables;
• Provides timely updates for site leadership, regional and global PMO;
• Leads escalation process in case of deviations
• Master`s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration is required.
• A minimum of 6 month of experience in Manufacturing, Engineering, Project management.
• English: Fluent
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)