Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805692250W
Describe in order of relative importance. In listing principal accountabilities emphasize, where appropriate.
List 4 – 10 of the major and result the position is to accomplish.
➢ Assist JJI Sr. manager to plan, execute and modify JJI strategy and
programs to establish JJI’s educational leading position and conduct innovative training plan.
➢ Develop high quality health care, CL prescription related standard,
guidelines with strong endorsement to strengthen JJI’s educational leading position and shape the optical environment.
➢ Develop the training curriculum in both F2F and digital way.
➢ Deliver high quality professional and clinical training to targeted customers. Coordinate with other functions and outside partners to execute JJI training course.
➢ Build JJI awareness among ECPs, consumers and the public to
strengthen JJI credibility.
➢ Conduct community eye check program if requested.
Skills, education, experience or other qualifications which would be required for anyone who would fill the job.
· Graduated from medical university or optometry school with Master and above degree in ophthalmology or optometry with at least 2 years working experience.
· Overseas education and/or working experience is value added
· Experience as optometrist/ophthalmologist, and conducting Professional Education courses are important
· Passionate in education and lecturing
· Good presentation and communication skill.
· Good interpersonal skill and team worker
· Fluent English in writing and talking and computer literacy
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Shanghai) Limited (7053)